- The God of the Bible is the one and only true God.
- God is one God, and exists in three distinct but equal parts (The Trinity): The Father, The Son (Jesus Christ), and The Holy Spirit.
- God is the creator of the universe, and did so in 6 normal and consecutive days.
- Man is separated from God because of his sinful nature, and that the wages of sin is death in Hell.
- Hell is eternal, just as Heaven is eternal.
- Jesus Christ came to Earth as a man, yet fully God and fully man at the same time. He lived a sinless life, and died to pay our sin debt. He did this for His glory and out of love for us, that we may do good works for Him and His Glory, and spend eternity in Heaven, not Hell.
- On the third day Jesus rose from the dead, this was a bodily resurrection.
- Jesus Christ is the ONLY means of salvation. There is no other name under Heaven by which men may be saved.
- Salvation is not a matter of how good you are, or how many good things you do. Salvation is a free gift of God's Grace: "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
- At an unknown time, Jesus will return again to call the believers home. (The Rapture)
- Jesus will later return with his saints, to establish his kingdom on Earth for the 1000 year reign.
- After such time, Satan will be finally cast into the lake of fire where he will spend eternity.
- All men will then be judged. Those whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life, will be judged according to their works. No one will be justified by his works, and they will all be cast into the lake of fire, to suffer for eternity.
What we believe